“A clear and innocent conscience fears nothing.” Elizabeth I
Elizabeth I is crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London, England.
Elizabeth I was Queen of England and Ireland from 17 November 1558 until her death on 24 March 1603. Sometimes called The Virgin Queen, Gloriana or Good Queen Bess, Elizabeth was the last monarch of the House of Tudor.
Elizabeth I – – Associated Links:
- The Coronation of Queen Elizabeth | History Today: http://www.historytoday.com/al-rowse/coronation-queen-elizabeth
- Elizabeth I Crowned Queen of England | History.com: http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/elizabeth-crowned-queen-of-england
- Elizabeth I: Tudor History: http://tudorhistory.org/elizabeth/queen.html
- Elizabeth I: Westminster Abbey: http://www.westminster-abbey.org/our-history/royals/elizabeth-i
- Elizabeth I’s Coronation | Royal Museums Greenwich: http://www.rmg.co.uk/discover/explore/queen-elizabeth-coronation
- Elizabeth I | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/elizabeth_i
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.