“We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.” Michelle Obama
Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama First Lady was born.
Michelle Obama is an American lawyer and writer who was First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She is married to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, and is the first African-American First Lady.
Michelle Obama = Former First Lady of the United States- Associated Links:
- Michelle Obama | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/michelle-obama-307592
- Michelle Obama Fashion, News, Photos, and Videos | Vogue: https://www.vogue.com/tag/celebrity/michelle-obama
- Michelle Obama | Twitter: https://twitter.com/michelleobama?lang=en
- Michelle Obama | Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/michelleobama/?hl=en
- Michelle Obama | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michelleobama/
- Michelle Obama | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/michelle_obama
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.