“I want minimum information with maximum politeness” Jackie Kennedy
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis First Lady is born.
Jacqueline Lee Kennedy Onassis was the wife of the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy, and First Lady of the United States from 1961 until his assassination in 1963.
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis – Former First Lady of the United States – Associated Links:
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/jacqueline-kennedy-onassis-9428644
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis | John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum: https://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/Life-of-Jacqueline-B-Kennedy.aspx
- 10 Things You May Not Know about Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis: http://www.history.com/news/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-jacqueline-kennedy-onassis
- Jacqueline Kennedy: Biography | National First Ladies Library: http://www.firstladies.org/biographies/firstladies.aspx?biography=36
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis | Britannica.com: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Jacqueline-Kennedy-Onassis
- Jacqueline Kennedy | Quotes: http://www.townandcountrymag.com/style/fashion-trends/g805/best-jacqueline-kennedy-onassis-quotes/
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.