“There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” Jane Austen
Jane Austen English novelist was born.
Jane Austen was an English novelist known primarily for her six major novels, which interpret, critique and comment upon the British landed gentry at the end of the 18th century.
Jane Austen – Novelist – Associated Links:
- Jane Austen | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/jane-austen-9192819
- Jane Austen | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Jane-Austen
- Jane Austen | Official WebSite: https://www.janeausten.org
- Jane Austen | Jane Austen Society of North America: http://www.jasna.org/austen/
- Jane Austen | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/jane_austen
- Jane Austen | Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/1265.Jane_Austen
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.