Saran Kaba Jones clean water advocate and social entrepreneur was born.
Saran Kaba Jones is a clean water advocate and social entrepreneur from Liberia. She is the founder of FACE Africa, an organization working to strengthen water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) infrastructure and services in rural communities across sub-Saharan Africa. She is World Economic Forum Young Global Leader and a 2016 TIME Magazine Next Generation Leader. Her work with FACE Africa has been profiled in the Boston Globe, and CNN Inside Africa.
Saran Kaba Jones – Clean Water Advocate- Associated Links:
- Saran Kaba Jones | Twitter: https://twitter.com/sarankjones
- Saran Kaba Jones | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarankabajones/
- Saran Kaba jones Biography | FACE Africa: http://www.faceafrica.org/saran-kaba-jones/
- FACE Africa | Official Website: www.faceafrica.org
- “Saran Kaba Jones: A Young African Woman and Her Water Legacy “| Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2011/07/11/saran-kaba-jones-a-young-african-woman-and-her-water-legacy/#a9a2ea911af5
- “She Found Out That Water is the Key to Development | TIME: http://time.com/collection-post/4352583/saran-kaba-jones-next-generation-leaders/
- “Saran Kaba Jones: One woman’s mission to fix Liberia’s Water Crisis” | CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/world/africa/face-africa-water-liberia/index.html
- “Boston groups helping Liberia respond to deadly Ebola outbreak” |The Boston Globe: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/08/09/boston-groups-helping-liberia-respond-deadly-ebola-outbreak/DpQ61mkPzgMCJCkw9JhuMI/story.html
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.