“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view… Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.” Harper Lee
“To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee is published.
To Kill a Mockingbird is a novel by Harper Lee published in 1960. It was immediately successful, winning the Pulitzer Prize, and has become a classic of modern American literature
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/topic/To-Kill-a-Mockingbird
- Harper Lee | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/harper-lee-9377021
- “Harper Lee’s Novel Achievement
| Smithsonian: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/harper-lees-novel-achievement-141052/
- “The Invisible Hand Behind Harper Lee’s Novel
| The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/13/books/the-invisible-hand-behind-harper-lees-to-kill-a-mockingbird.html
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” | Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/3275794-to-kill-a-mockingbird
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.