“There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.” Marie Antoinette
Marie Antoinette Former Queen of France was born.
On November 2, 1755 Marie Antoinette was the last Queen of France before the French Revolution. She was born an Archduchess of Austria, and was the penultimate child of Empress Maria Theresa and Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor.
Marie Antoinette – Queen of France – Associated Links:
- Marie Antoinette | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/marie-antoinette-9398996
- Marie Antoinette | HISTORY: http://www.history.com/topics/marie-antoinette
- Marie Antoinette | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Marie-Antoinette-queen-of-France
- Marie Antoinette | Smithsonian: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/marie-antoinette-134629573/
- “Dressed for Excess” | The New Yorker: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2006/09/25/dressed-for-excess
- Marie-Antoinette’s Style Revolution: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/archaeology-and-history/magazine/2016/09-10/daily-life-france-fashion-marie-antoinette/
- “What Marie Antoinette Really Wore” | Slate: http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/fashion/2006/11/the_queens_closet.html
- Marie Antoinette | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/marie_antoinette