“Impatience is a virtue” Ursula Burns
Ursula Burns American Executive was born.
Ursula M. Burns is an American business executive. She is currently chairwoman of VEON, a senior advisor to Teneo, and will join the board of the beverage company Diageo on April 2, 2018, among other directorships such as Uber. Burns served as Xerox CEO from 2009 to 2016 and Xerox chairwoman from 2010 to 2017. In 2014, Forbes rated her the 22nd most powerful woman in the world. Among other civic positions, she was a leader of the STEM program of the White House from 2009 to 2016, and head of the President’s Export Council from 2015 until 2016.
Ursula Burns – Executive – Associated Links:
- Ursula Burns | Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/profile/ursula-burns/
- “Xerox’s Ursula Burns: Business is made for men” | CNN Tech: http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/03/technology/american-dream-ursula-burns/index.html
- “Ursula M. Burns shares her Lean in story” | Lean In: https://leanin.org/stories/ursula-burns/
- Ursula Burns | MAKERS: https://www.makers.com/ursula-burns-0
- Ursula Burns | Teneo: http://www.teneoholdings.com/leaders/ursula_burns
- “Former Xerox CEO Ursula Burns Gives Advice for Women in STEM” | Money: http://time.com/money/4929734/ursula-burns-is-the-first-black-woman-ceo-of-a-fortune-500-company-heres-how-she-measures-success/
- Ursula Burns Biography | Success Story: https://successstory.com/people/ursula-m-burns
- Ursula Burns | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/ursula_burns
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.