“Champions don’t quit until they get it right. And then when they get it right, they want to get it right a little bit better.” Tempus News August 23, 2017
Martina Navratilova American Tennis Player was born.
Martina Navratilova is a former Czechoslovak and later American professional tennis player and coach. In 2005, Tennis magazine selected her as the greatest female tennis player for the years 1965 through 2005 and she is considered one of the best, if not the best, female tennis players of all time
Martina Navratilova – Tennis Player – Associated Links:
- Martina Navratilova | Twitter: https://twitter.com/Martina
- Martina Navratilova | Official Site: http://www.martinanavratilova.com
- Martina Navratilova | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/martina-navratilova-9420862
- Martina Navratilova | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Martina-Navratilova
- Martina Naratilova | International Tennis Hall of Fame: https://www.tennisfame.com/hall-of-famers/inductees/martina-navratilova/
- “1975: Martina Navratilova defects to U.s. while playing the U.S. Open | TENNIS.com: http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2015/05/1975-martina-navratilova-defects-us-while-playing-us-open/54840/
- Martina Navratilova | MAKERS: https://www.makers.com/martina-navratilova
- Martina Navratilova | ESPN: https://www.espn.com/sportscentury/features/00016378.html
- “Martina Navratilova on how Serena Williams could beat her Grand Slam record” | Tempus News: https://tempusmagazine.co.uk/news/martina-navratilova-on-how-serena-williams-could-beat-her-grand-slam-record
- Martina Navratilova | Quotes | Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/64501.Martina_Navratilova
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.