“It’s not what other people believe you can do; it’s what you believe you can do.” Gail Devers
Gail Devers American athlete was born.
Yolanda Gail Devers is an American retired track and field athlete. A two-time Olympic champion in the 100 meters for the USA, her 1996 win made her only the second woman to successfully defend an Olympic 100m title.
Gail Devers – Athlete – Associated Links:
- Gail Devers | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/gail-devers-40831
- Gail Devers | USA Track & Field: http://www.usatf.org/athletes/bios/TrackAndFieldArchive/2007/Devers_Gail.asp
- Gail Devers Claims 100m Gold in Tight Finish- Barcelona | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-0efltp_Us
- “Triumph and Despair: Gail Devers | The Guardian” | https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2007/apr/01/athletics.features
- “Back on Track: 3 Time Olympic Gold Medalist Gail Devers Story” | Empower: https://www.empoweryourhealth.org/issue-1/Back-on-Track
- “Olympic Champion: in life, there is always a hurdle” | CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/health/human-factor-devers/index.html
- Gail Devers | Britannica.com: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Gail-Devers
- Gail Devers | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/gail_devers
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.