“At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.” Frida Kahlo
Frida Kahlo Mexican Painter is born.
Frida Kahlo de Rivera was a Mexican painter, who painted many self-portraits. Inspired by Mexican popular culture, she employed a naïve folk art style to explore questions of identity, postcolonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society.
Frida Kahlo – Painter – Associated Links:
- Frida Kahlo | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/frida-kahlo-9359496
- Frida Kahlo | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Frida-Kahlo
- Frida Kahlo | MoMA: https://www.moma.org/artists/2963
- Frida Kahlo | Frida Kahlo & Contemporary Thoughts: http://www.fridakahlo.it
- Frida Kahlo: 100 Famous Paintings, Complete Works | Official Site: https://www.fridakahlo.org
- Frida Kahlo – The Complete Works ” | The Frida Kahlo Foundation: https://www.frida-kahlo-foundation.org
- “The Life of Frida Kahlo” | PBS: http://www.pbs.org/weta/fridakahlo/life/
- “Frida Kahlo Is Having a Moment” | The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/10/style/frida-kahlo-is-having-a-moment.html
- “Diary of a Mad Artist” | Vanity Fair: https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/1995/09/frida-kahlo-diego-rivera-art-diary
- Frida Kahlo Biography | The Art Story: http://www.theartstory.org/artist-kahlo-frida.htm
- Frida Kahlo | Goodreads | Quotes: https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/52760.Frida_Kahlo
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.