“To each man is reserved a work alone he can do” Susan Elizabeth Blow
Susan Elizabeth Blow American educator is born.
Susan Elizabeth Blow was an American educator who opened the first successful public Kindergarten in the United States. She was known as the “Mother of the Kindergarten.”
Susan Elizabeth Blow – Educator – Associated Links:
- Susan Blow | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Susan-Blow
- Susan Blow | Historic Missourians: https://shsmo.org/historicmissourians/name/b/blow/
- Susan Blow | Missouri Legends: http://www.missourilegends.com/history-and-politics/susan-elizabeth-blow/
- Susan Blow | Columbia (MO) Branch: https://columbia-mo.aauw.net/notablewomen/womenac/susan-blow/
- Susan Blow | Quotes: http://quotepixel.com/author/susan_blow
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.