“I am not afraid of anything.” Elizabeth I
Elizabeth I Queen of England and Ireland is born.
Elizabeth I was Queen of England and Ireland from 17 November 1558 until her death on 24 March 1603. Sometimes called The Virgin Queen, Gloriana or Good Queen Bess, Elizabeth was the last monarch of the House of Tudor.
Elizabeth I – Queen -Associated Links:
- Elizabeth I | Britannica
- Elizabeth I | Biography
- Queen Biography | English History
- Queen Elizabeth I | Poetry Foundation
- Elizabeth I: History | BBC
- Elizabeth I | The Royal Family- The Royal UK
- Elizabeth I | Quotes
- “The Secret History of Elizabeth I” | National Geographic
- “7 Things You (probably) Didn’t Know about Elizabeth I” | HistoryExtra
- “Elizabeth I: Troubled Childhood to Beloved Queen” | BBC
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.