Jacinda Ardern Prime Minister of New Zealand is born.
“We represent diversity, kindness, compassion, a home for those who share our values. Refuge for those who need it” Jacinda Ardern
Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern is a New Zealand politician serving as the 40th and current Prime Minister of New Zealand since 26 October 2017. She has also served as the Leader of the Labour Party since 1 August 2017.
Jacinda Ardern – Prime Minister – Associated Links:
- Jacinda Ardern | @jacindaarden | Twitter: https://twitter.com/jacindaardern?lang=en
- Jacinda Ardern | @jacindaarden | Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu7RzNuFaX9/
- Jacinda Ardern | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jacindaardern/
- Jacinda Ardern | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Jacinda-Ardern
- Jacinda Ardern |NZHistory, New Zealand History: https://nzhistory.govt.nz/people/jacinda-ardern
- Jacinda Arden | The Observer: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/31/the-observer-view-on-jacinda-ardern-setting-a-global-standard-in-leadership
- Jacinda Arden | The Guardian: https://wwww.globalwomenshistory.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=4419&action=edit
Jacinda Ardern- Prime Minister – Related Articles:
- “Who is New Zealand’s new prime minister? A profile of Jacinda Ardern” | The Guardian
- “Jacinda Arden Has Rewritten the Script for How a Nation Grieves After a Terrorist Attack” | The New Yorker
- “Jacinda Arden is Leading by Following No One” |The New York Times
- “4 Things to Know about New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern” | USA Today
- “Jacinda Ardern ‘Very little of what I have done has been deliberate. It’s intuitive'”| The Guardian
- “Jacinda Arden is on the 2018 TIME 100 List” | TIME
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.